Menu
neejrush
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I have signed up but no sign of installation and proactive management by Virgin. My account number is  [removed] if that helps. Signed up on 27th September. Installation was due by 17th October. We are at end of Nov and still no signs of installation. I have called and lodged a complaint on 24th October related to this but no response from Virgin. After 2-3 calls made to Virgin not anywhere close to any response. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Hi neejrush,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that your service install isn't going as smoothly as we'd like. Has the team advised why the install hasn't gone forward? This can be due to a number of reasons like additional construction works needing to be done outside.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
neejrush
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey 

There were work needed to get the connection pipe into the house and a survey was done in early October. The engineer assured things will be sorted before the installation date. No update and advice from virgin thus far and actually I have now no will to keep chasing through your contact center in manila as they too frankly don't have any information. Thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, neejrush,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your details and I can give you an update.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos