Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation

Had a message about our installation this Wednesday. Asked various questions on was about shielding. As we were in the initial lockdown I replied NHS. They've now cancelled! As previously told to shield the instructions are to take care, and it doesn't start till Thursday, why cancel Wednesday? Leaving us with no broadband which will mean I can't work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation

Good Afternoon paulallen18,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I've been able to look into your account and can see that your services have now been fully installed, how's everything looking with the services?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Everything is now working. Still not happy with the customer service. Took me six hours on the phone over two days to get it sorted. Awful service

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We're terribly sorry for the time it took for you to get through to our team. 

Sadly we have been very busy of late and have been doing everything we can to answer all calls coming into our call centre.

If you do however need any further assistance on your account, you're more than welcome to come back to our Community Forums to assist you further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Unfortunately I was a customer of Virgin 2 or 3 years ago. The customer service standards have always been poor. 

Paul

0 Kudos