Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I signed up for broadband on the 18th march 2020. I received an email requesting information from myself which I sent back promptly the same day I also have a WS order number. I have so far heard nothing in response to this email. 

I selected an installation date when I completed the order online which was meant to be today 2 April 2020. I am struggling to find out if this will go ahead at all I have tried the live web service and the text service and none of these are working they keep saying I have caught them out of hours which I have not. I understand the situation but all I want to do is find out if I will be getting internet as now I dont have any and I need to work from home? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation

Hi there my name is Martin_LM, and I would like to help.

if you would like to private message where I will need to ask few questions in order to be able to help. or if you prefer i can private message you

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation

Hi 

I can help with this. DM sent.

Paul

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more