Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation timeframe

Hi

We are moving house (new purchase) on the 27th and im looking to get virgin installed. Ive put my postcode and street number in the checker and it advises me that i would need to be contacted to see if the service is available.

However my neighbours already have it so i think its just the case of connecting to the house.

How can i go about arranging this as we would need to be up and running for the 5th june as were both key workers working from home.

Many thanks

Rich

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation timeframe

Hi,
If youd like to send me a Private Message with your name address and postcode, i can look into this for you?

thanks

Shaun

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi

i have sent you a private message if you could reply with contact details please I will take a look,

regards

Paul

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks guys.

Just spoke with paul and he is going to look into things for me.

Many thanks and keep safe 🙂

0 Kudos