cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation requiring works - now completed but unable to order

Goldone
Tuning in

Hi there - I posted a few months ago about a cancelled installation as further work was needing done in the street - specifically 33metres of duct was needing laid. 

I was surprised to see kier operating on behalf of VM appearing a couple of weeks ago to complete this work. 

the 33m of Ducting was completed and cable was even laid to the bt cover on my drive way. 

yet my address and my neighbour opposite (in a cul de sac of 7 homes) and still showing not serviceable. We both had orders cancelled due to the Ducting needing laid and it seems we’re now stuck in not being able to order services after the works as we were both shown as unserviceable at the time. All other homes in the cul de sac are showing are serviceable (and have been even before the ducting was laid - yet wouldn’t have been serviceable )

I have called and spoken to 2 advisors. One tried to help and said he’d speak to his manager and call me back - that didn’t happen 

the second told me i lived in a new build (was built in 1990) and was unwilling/unable to escalate it any further. 

I think there’s a basic breakdown between the works being completed and the relevant record against my home and my neighbours not being subsequently updated but I cannot get any help. 

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Goldone 

Thank you for reaching out to us here again, i am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having. I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so, I will need a little bit more detail so I will drop you a private message. 

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

got connected! thanks so much for the help @VM-Jon!

Thanks for coming back to us Goldone and I'm glad to hear that your issues have now been resolved.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L