Menu
Morrigun
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Installation problem

I am absolutely furious at the moment with Virgin media. Your website states that:

When a customer orders with us, we text them asking if they’re an NHS worker. If that’s the case, our agents try to re-schedule the appointment for the next available slot."

We have received no such question or help. I informed the customer service staff I have spoken to about being NHS and also quoted the above. I have had my original install date pushed back from the 9th of January to the 2nd of Feb. I arranged the broadband provision and mobile deal I had to be cancelled due to this install date and today I have received an email stating that now the date has been pushed back until March the 12th.

I am a manager of a team of paramedics and nurses, I assist with remote triage and have regular skype meetings. I am now unable to do all of this safely from home.

Please can someone message me about how we can rectify this. 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation problem

Hi Morrigun, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear of your experiencing with your installation being pushed back. 

I have tried to locate your account from your community details but have been unsuccessful so I am unable to confirm why this is happening. 

Can you please expand on what has been advised by the team? Have you been made aware of any work that is required in order to complete the installation?

Thanks 

Nat
Morrigun
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have sent you a PM.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Morrigun, 

Thank you for getting back to me. 

We would only be able to respond via PM once invited, this does not mean we will be unable to PM in the future but we would need to understand what has been happening. 

Can you please expand on what has been advised by the team?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Morrigun
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

The advice so far is,

"

We’re really sorry, but it looks like there’s been a delay with your installation. Our team’s working hard to get you up and running as soon as possible.

For some installations we’ll need to check we have all the permissions or permits needed to complete our work.

If we need to reschedule your appointment, we’ll send the details of your new slot through separately. Remember, someone over 18 will need to be home for us to install your services.

Once the installation’s complete, you may be eligible for a bill credit as part of Virgin Media's automatic compensation scheme. We’ll update you on this after the installation is sorted.

If you’d like to know more about this scheme and whether you’re eligible, check out our handy page at virginmedia.com/Ofcom".

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Morrigun. 

I can take a look at this matter from our side and check what is causing the delays. 

I will pick this up with you via the private message. 

Thank you

Nat
0 Kudos