cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation on hold

superg360
Tuning in

I'm an existing VM customer that moved home last month 17th June. I had a scheduled installation date of 22nd June but no engineer showed up. Eventually an engineer came out on the 29th June and told me permission would be needed from next door neighbour to run in a cable.

My neighbour returned the permission documents to the wayleave team via email on the 6th July, but the pre installation team say my account is still on hold as they are waiting for 'back office team' to receive permission documents.

I've had the return email forwarded to me from the neighbour and can confirm it was sent to residentialwayleave@virginmedia.co.uk on 06/07/22 at 13:55

I have offered to resend a copy again but nobody seems interested in helping me out.

I have been calling every day for the last week and can't get a straight answer as to why or went my installation will be booked in.

My new contract started on the 5th July.

Is there anyway I can contact engineering direct? as there seems to be a large disconnect between the various VM teams...

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello superg360.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with installation and the wayleave agreement.
Id like to take a look into this for you and see if I can get an update. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L