cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation no show

gdavc
Joining in

Hi

I bought a broadband package on the 12th of January and had an installation date booked for today (4th Feb) between 8am - 1pm. I received the welcome email and the pre contract stuff on the 12th and an email showing the date I had chosen for the installation, and that I’d receive further confirmation of my installation slot soon. Since then I’ve received no communication, I was hoping an engineer would turn up regardless, even though I was skeptical as it had been weeks with no communication if the installation was confirmed/delayed. Alas, it’s now past the 8-1 window today and no one showed up.

Where do I take things from here? It’s frustrating that I was made to wait around at home for that time period for what turned out to be no reason, but even more frustrating that I received no communication about it not going ahead, and that I’m having to chase it up.

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey gdavc, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this install being delayed.

I am going to send you an PM so we can look into what is happening and also raising a complaint to the install team.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?