Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation no show

Hi, hoping someone can help. I’ve been trying to get installation since the end of January. Arranged for 15th February, no contact no engineer , after several calls I found out they had works scheduled and it would take another 6 wks. I chased that up after virgin called and confirmed works would be finished 12th March. Installation agreed for 23rd March, 2 engineers came out in the morning to ‘pull a cable’ but no one to install to my house in the afternoon as arranged.

Has anyone had similar happen? Has it been resolved or anyone even contacted you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation no show

Today they came and pulled the cable through and left it wrapped up outside my house, that’s what they said they were doing last week. Now they say contact virgin for a new install date, again!!! No way I can get through to virgin, waited 4 and half hours for a reply to a message on their txt option, still nothing. I’ve tried everything to get through to someone, even here, nothing. 
not being told what is happening or how long I am supposed to use a sim I bought from giffgaff to access the internet is ridiculous . 

0 Kudos