Menu
Northstar100
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation kit never arrived but being charged

I was supposed to collect the installation kit on 15/03/21 with Collect Plus. On that date Virgin text to say it was being delivered by Yodel but it never arrived. I started being charged on the 15th but still have no installation kit. Virgin customer services said this 'After our investigation we see that the installation is completed on 13/03/21 and services were active from same date.' (This is 2 days before I was supposed to collect the kit, so impossible)

Can anyone from Virgin help please and just to repeat I have no installation kit and have never connected to any services even though I'm being charged. Customer Services can't seem to understand this.

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation kit never arrived but being charged

i call up and say you do not have any kit connected to there service and they have to check to that account if you do not have any they can't bill you untill your kit is actice on the network and its not yet you do have 30 days to cancel the contract with them say to them no kit no contract = no money to virgin media if the kit is not actice on your account

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 350MB

Using VIVID 500 Optical Fibre

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong. If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Don't give any person or account details to anyone without the VM logo/rank even if they say they work for Virgin Media.

Thanks
'I'm a millionaire that works for MI5 so you can trust me'
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Northstar100

I am happy to take a look at this for you.

If some one else has the kit by accident then its about as much use an empty bag of peanuts to them 

If I can pass security with you by Private message 

I Will look at any possible charges 

Then arrange for the kit to be sent and activated 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos