Menu
alexjones1504
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation issues

Hi all. After some help please. I’ve been messed about on an install. It was meant to be done a couple of weeks back, but the pre install found we needed the cable pulled to the address. This was done a few days later (They pulled it to the middle of our gravel driveway and put it in a catv plastic cap) and we’ve got an installation booked Monday. On the APP it showed an appointment for the 27th, which says service request, which was then changed to the 28th and then to today the 29th. What was this for? Will the installer on Monday bring the wire through the gravel on Monday up to the house? Or did this need to be done with the appointment that’s change from the 27th? If so, this hasn’t happened. Please help. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation issues

Hello alexjones1504

Thanks for your post 

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you 

I can see we have now replaced the cable 

The first visit when it was completed failed to close the order down on your account 

This would have then been made available for the next appointment we had. If that was not possible to complete,then it gets passed to the next day. Hence the reason for your dates changing

How are things now?, hope all is okay 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
alexjones1504
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth. Yes all good now, thanks. Your two installers made up for the shocking customer service I had received up until that point. 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating us alexjones1504 and pleased to hear that it's all good. Sorry for the experience you had and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks

Lisa

0 Kudos