Menu
joseglima
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation in a new build...

Hi all,

Is there any way to speak to Virgin Media installation team? I was under the impression they would be keen to connect a set of 2 brand new houses (in the corner of an existing residential road where virgin is available to all existing properties) but I keep going round in loops.

Speaking to the house developers this isn't something they considered as they only consulted with Openreach (who told them they could pull a cable overhead, rather than underground), so I guess some digging work would be required... is that something Virgin do???

Thank you all

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation in a new build...

I can help. Will message privately 

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
marabova
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation in a new build...

Hello,

Would you be able to help me too. I ordered a broadband for a new build 6 weeks ago. I was told that I can get a broadband on 7th of October. Unfortunately on 30th of September my installation date was canceled due to additional construction work required. And since then I have no update when the issue is going to be resolved. All other properties on the street have VM, so I really cannot understand what is this issue? 

Please would you be able to help and get me in touch with the construction team, as I can't stay much longer without a broadband. My job is depend on this.

0 Kudos