Menu
Philpigpen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation hasn't worked and no one answers the phone at scustomer service (73 minutes on hold and coun

I've just switched to virgin and got a router in the post. I've followed the installation instructions and the router lights up red. I can't get help from virgin. Does anyone know what can be done?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation hasn't worked and no one answers the phone at scustomer service (73 minutes on hold and

@Philpigpen wrote:

I've just switched to virgin and got a router in the post. I've followed the installation instructions and the router lights up red. I can't get help from virgin. Does anyone know what can be done?

Contact VM at 8am when the lines open.

0 Kudos
Philpigpen
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation hasn't worked and no one answers the phone at scustomer service (73 minutes on hold and

Thanks. But I've already spent 73 minutes on hold with VM with no one answering earlier on the day. Not sure how to get through... There doesn't seem to be help chat either. Not keen to spend another 73 minutes. Is there any other way these guys deal with customers?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Philpigpen wrote:

Thanks. But I've already spent 73 minutes on hold with VM with no one answering earlier on the day. Not sure how to get through... There doesn't seem to be help chat either. Not keen to spend another 73 minutes. Is there any other way these guys deal with customers?

You are looking at it the wrong way, they are not "no one answering" they are busy with other customers! You are in a queue. If 100 people phoned VM before you, and each query takes 10 - 15 minutes plus to resolve, it soon adds up depending on the number of staff available.

Try at 8am.

Or wait 1 - 2 weeks for a reply on here.

0 Kudos