Menu
mrm1989
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation delayed 3 times & Order date bug within my account

I have had 3 dates arranged and confirmed by email for broadband installation, all of which failed to happen. The first was in December 2020, the second on February 5th, the third on February 20th.

On two of those three occasions I received no communication whatsoever regarding cancellation, and no engineer ever showed up at my property.

When I call Virgin support via phone, they cannot help at all. They tell me different things each time I call and can provide no explanation for the cancellations and no-shows. All exterior work has definitely been completed - I watched them do it!

I have also been passed to the pre-installation team via phone who have actually hung up on me three times, even though I calmly try to explain my situation.

In addition to all of this, my virgin account page now shows an installation date of "NaN" - As a programmer I know that this is the javascript representation of "Not a number". I.e. a bug in the Virgin website...

nan.png

I now have no idea when my installation will be, or what to do next. Please help.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation delayed 3 times & Order date bug within my account

Can't answer your question, but do make sure your account is credited with the £5 per day for a failed installation up to the point they get it installed and working.  I suspect that despite being described as "automatic compensation" you'll have to kick up a fuss, possibly raise a complaint, and maybe even escalate to arbitration.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos