Menu
watko
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation delay nightmare

Hi,

So, my installation date has been changed 3 times now, originally I was told it would be the 24th November, I was told with 12 hours notice that this has been moved to the 4th January 2021, then on the phone they changed it to the 18th December, I've just been emailed again with less that 24hours notice to be told that it is now to be installed on the 18th January. another 14 days later that the original delay. Can someone from virgin sort this out, I've never experienced such awful customer service in my life.

0 Kudos
libraross05
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation delay nightmare

I am sorry to read that someone is going through the same pain as what I am with Virgin.  I have never come across such appalling customer service.

I was told an engineer would be installing my broadband yesterday, then after nearly 2 hours on the phone I discover that it will now take 6-8 weeks due to construction work needed.  I should have received a 'text' from Virgin, but then discover they have the incorrect mobile number on their records.  They couldn't even update my password correctly.

I have worked in the financial services industry for over 30 years and have never come across a company that has so little care for it's customers.

0 Kudos
watko
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation delay nightmare

So the date of the permit to unblock the tee outside my property has been and gone, nobody attended on the date that the permit was authorised for, what does this mean going forward?

0 Kudos