Menu
ScottishChamp
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation delated by almost 3 weeks

Ordered Virgin Oomph Bundle to be installed in my property at the end of August. Install date 18/9 On Friday 18/9 Engineer arrives. 'Sorry we cant install your services the cable hasnt been installed to the property. We will get this sorted on monday'

Monday arrives and receive nothing except an email arrives telling me my install date will be Friday 25/9 not great but ok.

25/9, still doesn't look to me as though anything installed to bring cable to property, phone customer services. Oh yes sir the installation is all set for Today, no problem, I ask multiple times if the cable has been brought to the house ‘yes sir everything is fine for installation’ Engineer arrives ‘sorry no cable at front of house cant install your services’ not engineers fault so I ask if he can arrange for someone to call me to try and sort this mess out , no phonecall received just a generic email now telling me my installation date is THE 8TH OF OCTOBER. So almost another 2 weeks without internet or tv or being able to work from home. Really grim, I would cancel but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, would just really like to talk to someone to find out what on earth is going on

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation delated by almost 3 weeks

If you haven't already, you could try the pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info? On.. 0800 052 1734

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos