Menu
robg2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation day but no one turned up...

Should have had everything installed today but nothing, no-one turned up no communication no nothing.

Ordered ultimate oomph bundle (with free TV) online on the 8th June, selected today for the install and told in the confirmation email that if they cant make that date then they would contact me, but didn't hear anything so presumed all was well.

Tried on the live chat to get some sort of confirmation on Saturday that installation was going ahead as had to take the day off work.  But that was a complete waste of time as its only the sales team who bother to answer but soon lose interest when they realise i had already placed an order. get transferred to the right team to help only for them to transfer me the another right team - then get ignored..

Supposed to have received the sim card through the post but haven't received that either...

Can anyone from VM please contact me to get this sorted

Thanks

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation day but no one turned up...

Hi, 

Thank you for your post, let me look into this for you. 

I will need a little more personal detail so I will send you a private message to get this from you.

Thank you

Jon, Install Manager

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more