Menu
Ripmessa
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Installation date

Still waiting on installation three weeks late now last time  I signed up they cancelled so much I ended up going elsewhere now I haven't had internet for 3 weeks  as they said cancel my other provider and you'll be up and running before two weeks. All they have done now is cancelled my installation date and stated someone will be in touch that was nearly a week ago and haven't heard anything. I'm sick of phoning up to get fobbed off again and again. I was guaranteed installation by the 23rd and five minutes later they cancel it all together saying external work is required. When this happened last year and I was initially scheduled for installation at the start of the month the service from virgin media is the worst I've ever experienced

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation date

Sorry to hear of this happening to you @Ripmessa, this really isn't the experience that we want any of our customers to have when joining us.

Have you been given any further updates since you last posted?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Ripmessa
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When I phoned up they just said they need to do external work  and will keep me updated but that's when I'm chasing I haven't been given any dates as of yet

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have been looking into your account and we are waiting for the civil engineering team to confirm when your work would be carried out, unfortunately there isn't any more of an update that we can offer at the moment about what is going on with your install. I have added a note to your account for the team to contact you once this has been arranged. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Ripmessa
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you please chase up when the work will be carried out as this is beyond a joke now I'm gonna have to cancel the contract if it's much longer. I am incurring massive costs as I have no wifi at home my partner can't even get any work done from home I have had to purchase an exponential amount of data because I was informed this would be completed before my other services ran out. How can you be such a successful company if you can't do one simple job? You advertise that you can get people connected within a week and don't deliver I have wasted hours chasing up constantly to your apologies but no action. What type of company are you do you just treat your customers like **bleep** until they decide to leave and if the job requires to much effort you don't tell the customer anything unless they phone you and leave them in the dark until they give up .

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I understand your frustration Ripmessa

I am sorry. Ideally we would endeavour to install on the date originally scheduled for.  But factors outside of control prevent this.  I would like to take a closer look at the issue you're having.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos