Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation date missed

Hi,

I ordered a virgin media package around 2 weeks ago and an installation date was scheduled for today. I was given an email asking for proof of my address and identity which I gave over a week ago but I have had no response and I’ve been given absolutely no way of contacting virgin as I haven’t even been given an account and the pandemic as closed down a few of the customer service phone lines.

Is there a way I could please talk to someone because I was really excited to get my package and I just want to get this installation done. I need to speak to someone from virgin as I have given financial information and agreed a contract for 12 months so this is starting to worry me a fair bit. 

Regards, Andy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation date missed

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I'll get someone to call you but I need a few details.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more