cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation date confirmation

scameronmail827
Joining in
  • As a new customer I have not yet received confirmation of the installation date. 
  • It states it should be  confirmed within 48 hrs. Still waiting....
  • Can anyone assist? Are they usually this slow. Are there 
  • usually delays in confirming the chosen installation date? I have chosen next Friday. 
2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Yes, you should have received confirmation, yes they are often this slow, can anyone assist...errr probably not.  If you call the new connections team you might get an update, but don't rely on anything you're told.

If the property has an existing VM socket then you might (just might) get connected next Friday.  If it hasn't then I'd suggest not a cat in hell's chance of being connected then.  And if you need a new connection making, then you should do a forum search on the topic of delayed installation, and read through a few of the threads start to finish.

If you're hoping to have an existing ISP cease service on Friday, then you might want to speak to the existing ISP, and ask if they can hold the disconnection for another few weeks.   

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more