cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation date changed - delayed

romeoalfie50
Tuning in

I’ve been on the phone for 6/7 hours in the last 2 days with virgin. Multiple phone calls that are disconnected. I got through to one supervisor today that was helpful but she gave me the wrong number to the ‘build support’ team… my order was originally moved to today for installation but was held because they were contacting the wrong number. Now it’s moved to the 28th. The supervisor said her system couldn’t change the date and to ring a build team. The number she gave me was for employees only and they asked for my employee number and wouldn’t give me any support. Does anyone have the build team number or give me some actual help? If I have to ring again I’m cancelling. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @romeoalfie50,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that there's been some complications and a delay to your installation, I appreciate that's incredibly inconvenient and irritating. If an installation has been moved to a date then I'm afraid that would currently be the earliest date/slot available in your area to perform the necessary work to complete the installation.

In regards to contacting the pre-installation team, they can be reached on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline).

Let us know if you need any further help and assistance.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!