Menu
Cristine61
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation cost

Just had virgin Media installed and was told by the sales man that it was free and all i had to pay for was connection fee. Just got my bill and being changed for installation. Have had poor service and only had it one week. Had an engineer out already. .What are my rights to refuse to pay? I really wish I hadn’t left sky now. Not a happy customer . Also being messed around trying to keep my home phone number from previous provider. Your customer service team hung up on me. 

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation cost

You have 14days to change your mind, I would do that 

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

First we are just customers like yourself but VM will pop in in maybe a day or too, we are helping each other.

Others will be able to help hopefully good idea if you give more info. say which VM services you have ordered and what is problem on them.

Did the engineer fix what you called him in for?

Why not phone VM again this time follow links to Retention's and then I'm thinking of leaving, it should be a helpful UK person you get and they will do there best to sort things out.

"VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cristine61,

Very sorry to hear about your experience. This is not what we would want or expect for you.

I would love to take a look into this further for you, to be able to do this, I will need some more information from you. I will drop you a PM requesting the details we need, if you can reply to that, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos