Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation and wayleave

I signed up to virgin on the 11th of november, pre installation i believe happened on 12th and i moved in on the 12th with Virgin letting me know that everything had been done in order to connect me on the 19th on november. On the 19th an engineer came over only to tell me that the flat had not been connected in the preinstall process and that they would need to go through a wayleave process before installing the line. Firstly, I have not been contacted by virgin since and have no way of contacting them to get an update on what is going on. IT is now the 23rd and me and my wife have had to waste money on mobile data to work from home as we were expecting to be connected on the 19th and have recieved no compensation. so in short i would love to get some help on who i can contact to get an update on the situation and how I will be compensated for the delay.

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation and wayleave

The wayleave will be needed from the landlord or building manager and Virgin won't be able to do anything without it. It might help if you could chase up the landlord to make sure they have agreed. 

There will be no compensation if the delay is not Virgin's fault.

0 Kudos