Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation Saga

Hi guys wondering if I can get some help from you. I have tried the Pre-installations team, and I have been trying to get broadband since my application in September. I also tried the same two years ago and ended up on a temporary connection for five months, without any additional work. I am currently in a loop of having installation booked Asking if everything is ready explaining that additional work need to take place. Then having installers turn up and saying they are unable to install the services. The pre-installed team literally do not deviate from a very basic script and seem to have no empathy or understanding of my predicament. Can anyone provide me with an email address or contact details of someone who can actually assist. I have triedMaking a complaint and have yet to hear about that, despite that being over two months ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Saga

Do you know what "additional work" is holding things up?
Are you still on a temporary connection? If not -why not?
How is/was the temp connection set up ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos