cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Question

meyre76
Joining in

Hi,

So in about 2 weeks I’ll be joining Virgin Media. I went with the ultimate oomph bundle for £70 a month. M500 Internet with all the tv channels etc.

Anyways, I want the router in a different room to both the tv boxes and I want both boxes to be connected via the coax. Struggling to find an answer online.

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All VM boxes be they Broadband or TV related have to be connected to the coax cable. It is Mandatory or they just won't work. The installers get a 2 hour slot to install your equipment, so as long as the routing to all the boxes is not too complicated you should have no issues.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey @meyre76,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
We're glad to hear that you are taking up our services very soon, @nodrogd has covered all the bases with that response.

Please let the installer know, where you want the equipment and they will do it for you.

Regards,

Steven_L