cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Pre Planning Survey

mariocirillo
Joining in

We live in a listed building in a pretty rural location

On the virgin media website it says that they cover our area. However i cant see anywhere near the property where there is a box on the floor for their cables to come in. 

As its a listed building i need to plan really carefully where and how we bring the service into the building. Its likely that i will run all the cables and just have virgin connect them up or run their cable to a location where i can connect it up. 

Is there a way i can get virgin to come round or pay them to do an initial survey and explain to me where they will be bringing their cable to the property so i can figure out the rest? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi,

@Christy_D is a good person to ask, I have tagged him and I’m sure he will pick this up for you.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi,

@Christy_D is a good person to ask, I have tagged him and I’m sure he will pick this up for you.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi all!

Thanks for your post. 

A site survey is definitely something which we can look into for you.

I'll pop over a private message as we'll need to take a few details first to check.

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more