Menu
sc489
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation Fee for Hub 3

I had a free offer from VM to replace my old Super Hub 3 with a Hub 3. I ordered the new Hub 3 and installed it myself yet I have been billed £5 for an installation charge not mentioned any in the ordering process and in the order confirmation email. This charge is contrary to consumer law. VM have yet another complaint from me and a very poor performance score. When will they ever learn?

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Fee for Hub 3

Check your price guide/tariff, it says home delivery is £5 per item.

You can find a copy here: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/priceguides

0 Kudos
sc489
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The bill states installation fee not delivery charge

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sc489, 

I can see that I've already replied to your thread here: Billed £5 for free Superhub3 upgrade installation fee

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

If you have any further issues, feel free to post them on a new thread 🙂 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos