Menu
jammies
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation Details, Email Helpline

Hi! Is there a way of contacting Virgin directly through text or email? I can't use my phone at the moment, so I can't call the helpline.

The issue I need solved is getting exact details on what work needs to be done on my property to install broadband - I'll be renting, and my landlord needs to know exactly what's going to be done before he approves it (as in, more detail than what the installation help page gives you). So if I don't get the details to him, I can't confirm the installation or continue with Virgin at all. Time is of the essence, my tenancy starts soon!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation Details, Email Helpline

Hi there

You'll need us to arrange you a site survey then if this is the case.

I'll pop you a private message so i can further assist you with this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @jammies

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here.

Thank you so much for @Christy_D for looking into this! I just wanted to check has everything been arranged for you? Do you require any further assistance?

Thank you.

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jammies
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ash_C!

Everything’s been arranged (thank you @Christy_D!) 

I’d just like to confirm some details (triple checking for my own sake), is it alright if I DM you?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jammies, 

Thanks for confirming things have been arranged for you. 

We can certainly check the details you want. I'll need some information from you though so have sent you a private message asking for some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos