Menu
briggs591
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Installation Day

Hi 

Today is installation day at our rental property, should I have received communication about timings?  Because I haven't.

Thanks

0 Kudos
campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation Day

Happy to take a look for you. 

If this is a tech visit install you should receive a call  

please PM me your full address

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
briggs591
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I don’t know how to PM, however the installer just turned up, thankfully my husband was in, I was 20mins away.  If installers could give ANY notice it would be helpful, I was not informed of the installer window, only that it could take up to 2 hours. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Davidmac2021
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What will intalation day be like with covid being about I'm due to be installed next month I'm geting 3 TV boxes and hub 4 and got house phone as well

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@briggs591 wrote:

Hi 

I don’t know how to PM, however the installer just turned up, thankfully my husband was in, I was 20mins away.  If installers could give ANY notice it would be helpful, I was not informed of the installer window, only that it could take up to 2 hours. Thanks 

I was told my install window was 8am - 1pm, but the installer did ring and say "Just finished current job, you are next, so will be about 10 minutes if that's OK?".

@Davidmac2021 wrote:

What will intalation day be like with covid being about I'm due to be installed next month I'm geting 3 TV boxes and hub 4 and got house phone as well

Open the windows before they arrive, wipe down any surfaces they are likely to touch, try and leave them to get on with the job and don't get too close to them. Some are more likely to give you a phone number to call if you have any questions rather than giving a demonstration (or may prefer to talk outside), to try and spend as little time as possible in your property.

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @briggs591,

Thanks for your recent post - I'm very sorry to hear that we didn't communicate well with you regarding your recent installation. Information on appointments can be found via your My VM Account once you are registered and we do usually send out a text to confirm this. Apologies that this didn't happen but glad you've been able to get set up.

@Davidmac2021, if you are awaiting an installation, you can find out more about what to expect with our Coronavirus Response update. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos