cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Date Frustration

Matrix07
Settling in

Hi,

My install date is down as the 21st September, had the engineers come out earlier unexpectedly and installed all of the cabling outside etc and the engineer said it's worth calling and moving the date to be earlier as they could even come tomorrow. I call up and get offered the 25th ? Which is when later than what I have. It's a bit frustrating to get conflicting info like this is it not possible to get an earlier date?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Keep trying - if one is cancelled it may open up for you to clinch.

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team directly on 0800 052 1734 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for that John it's magically become the 13th now 😉

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Matrix07,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to bring your appointment date forward, please let us know how it goes, if you get the chance to do so 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L