Menu
hh0
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation Cable Route

We are due to have virgin installed to our house in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know if they ring beforehand to discuss the route? Our living room is at the back of the house and id like the wall box there to stop wires going through the house. Also we have a pea shingle bed around the side of the house. Will they bury the cable within this? We have a concrete drive! Am I able to ring them and voice these requests beforehand. I’m guessing they come out beforehand when we might not necessarily be at home to do this work. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Cable Route

Hello

The best people to speak too are The Pre-installation and delivery team are on:- 0800 052 1734, they are open Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.

Normally there are two teams first one will pull the cable from the cabinet to the front of the property leaving the cable coiled up, the 2nd engineer will do the rest of the install from placing the wall box on the wall and running the cable, he will fit all the internal work where you ask for it.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos