Menu
Grisell
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation Broadband delayed

Hi,

My Broadband installation appointment was on 4th December. They never passed to my house and I received a message that the installation was delayed due to permissions they need to figure out in my building, but that it was going to happen as soon as possible. I've been waiting a week and a half and no signs of an appointment to install my equipment. The technicians need a key that I can arrange with my housing agency to get access to install the equipment, but they should tell me a day in which they will come and I can arrange the appointment to have keys/access. It is impossible to reach anyone in costumer service or live chat, what can I do to talk to someone and arrange installation?.  I cannot be without proper internet one month, I am thinking to order somewhere else 😞

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Broadband delayed

I believe that VW will only communicate with the official land lord registered at that address to request the permission as it must be done in writing. It can't be done verbally, this can take anything upto 4 weeks at the moment as post and administrative tasks are delayed due to coronavirus. 

0 Kudos