Ghazala2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Install hub- No WiFi

Screenshot_20210426-105440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-105511_Gallery.jpg

Hi. 

I have moved the virgin media contract from the previous to the new property,  I had to as the contract was new and could not end it 

I moved in January but havent installed the hub yet as renovating/refurbishment was going on in the property. 

I have just on Saturday tried to plug in the hub and plugged all the cables, there is a green flashing power light and the wifi symbol is green.

I tried to plug in but I think the wall cable is a bit different , it wont go inside properly.  I think, someone may need to come in and check please.

I have been paying the Bills since January but have not been using the broadband at all. 

If virgin media accepted the new property to give the service , they should know that there is not a proper connection. 

Please help me, I need to get this started.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install hub- No WiFi

Good Afternoon Ghazala2021,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see there's been issues with the connection at your new property.

Looking into this, I believe this has now been marked as resolved and we informed you of this via text message this morning

The hub is currently showing as unreachable, can you please attempt to plug the hub in and see if you can obtain a connection?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Ghazala2021
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Is it plugged in but it seems to be not working again. Still the power light is green flashing and the wifi symbol is green.

Please can you book in an engineer to have a look please. I need this to be working.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ghazala2021

Sorry this is still ongoing 

Do you need me to book an engineer 

As I have just checked as few things and can see we have arranged for a new hub to be sent 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos