Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Install date changes.

hey there I ordered virgin media at the start of the year. But I had to have council work done to lay cables. Since then the work has been completed I get a email from virgin to say my appointment for install is set for 06/05/20, . So I go onto my virgin media page, to see you have now changed the sate to 12/05/20 

Question 1) why do you keep changing the install date.

Question 2) when I originally spoke to your sales team I told them I need a sat install as I work away and only available at home on a sat surely this must be noted on my account somewhere.

Question 3) won't let change my install date online and I cannot get through to someone on phone, so how would I change my date?

Many thanks :).

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Install date changes.

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install date changes.

Thanks for helping! 

0 Kudos