Menu
fleming164
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Install Preperation Moving Date

Hi,

We're moving house in the next few weeks and I've booked for our Virgin installation to be a few days after we complete. I've now been told there's some preparation work to be done as this property hasn't had Virgin before. The email said I don't need to be home when this happens, but I don't really want it to happen before we've moved in!

Also we're going to be doing some work turning some of the front garden into a driveway after we've moved in, will they be able to route the cable away from where we're planning to put the driveway?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install Preperation Moving Date

Hi @fleming164,

Welcome back to our community forums. 

Thank you for letting us know about your installation. I have been unable to access your account using your forum details. Have you been in contact with our team regarding this since posting? If so what was discussed?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fleming164
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I haven't been able to access my account either. The message I received looked like it was a system issue, rather than an issue with my account?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Registration-for-My-Virgin-Media-not-work...

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know @fleming164.

Just to confirm have you received a welcome email from our team with the relevant details? Are you using the following link to register https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fleming164
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yep that's the link I'm using. Just tried again with the same message.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know @fleming164.

Did you have VM services at the old property? Is this a complete new account or is this an account transfer?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
fleming164
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had a VM account around 5 years ago but I don't have one where I live currently, this is a completely new account and setup.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

In this case, I have sent you a private message regarding this so I can take a further look. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top righthand corner of the page and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

fleming164
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Great, thank you.

0 Kudos