Menu
paulavaughan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Instalation issue

Hello. I have been trying to get in touch with virgin as I need to stop the installation of my products at the end of the month. I have got problems at home and can't do it. Do you have web chat or can you put me in touch with someone on here. Thankyou. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Instalation issue

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Pre-installation & Delivery team on 08000 521 734

Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos