Menu
meganrankin18
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Initial Set Up

Got my package with router & virgin box

Wifi is a solid yellow line at the bottom, not connecting to any my devices & my TV won't kick in without it! Been on hold to get through to someone who hung up on me!!! Help please!!!!!

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Initial Set Up

Any errors when trying to connect to WiFi?

Have you tried connecting TV using Ethernet cable?

Solid yellow light means the hub is operating as it should but a device has failed to connect to WiFi.

Check all passwords are correctly entered.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@meganrankin18 wrote:

Got my package with router & virgin box

Wifi is a solid yellow line at the bottom, not connecting to any my devices & my TV won't kick in without it! Been on hold to get through to someone who hung up on me!!! Help please!!!!!

have you rung the activation number - 0800 953 9500 - if not do so - even if you have it could be an activation issue - there are a number of posts on here describing the same issue

have you tried a wired connection - you need to determine if its an input issue or a wifi issue - if its working wired you have what you ordered - setting the wifi is up to you 

Tony
0 Kudos
meganrankin18
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah tried the ethernet cable! Still not working, checked all cables & checked all passwords still not working! 

Can't get through, when I do I'm either through to the wrong department (even though I selected technical) or I get through and they say that they are going to check something and then they hang up! 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@meganrankin18 wrote:

Yeah tried the ethernet cable! Still not working, checked all cables & checked all passwords still not working! 

Can't get through, when I do I'm either through to the wrong department (even though I selected technical) or I get through and they say that they are going to check something and then they hang up! 

so do i read from that you have not activated it - if not then you need to but as said there are reports of activation problems at the moment

Tony
0 Kudos