cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inherited a VM cable - I want it removed as it is in the way

BillR55
Joining in

The cable is on the surface of my garden and path.

I bought the house a few months ago. I don't have a subscription and don't want one.

I am landscaping soon and it is in the way.

Will VM remove it?

VM cable 1 (550 x 310).jpgVM cable 2 (600 x 338).jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BillR55,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced, so we can investigate the matter further I've dropped you a PM.

The messge will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

VM are not likely to remove it & will assume it is still there if a future order is submitted.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

But that doesn't stop you removing it yourself if it's in your way 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It is an awful installation ! You can just rip it all out.   However, if that affects your neghbour's connections (it will) you will become very unpopular very quickly. So best to give VM the chance to sort it properly first. I   will ask VM to comment here soon to discuss with you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BillR55,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced, so we can investigate the matter further I've dropped you a PM.

The messge will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain