Menu
p1ko
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to leave

Why is it impossible to leave?? I know there's been loads of posts about this and I'm trying suggestions that have been posted. Surely Virgin should get the hint and make their customer services better??

I'm currently on hold for 22 minutes and counting. My contract ends tomorrow and apparently I cannot cancel via customer services - only through this non-existent leaving department. I was told, when I called last month, I did not have to call to cancel my contract - that my phone line, internet and tv would automatically be cut. I questioned this at length but was told I can just buy a new package. I called again to see if they had any deals only for them to tell me I have to give them 30 days notice!

I can bet on the fact that they wont have the recorded message of the adviser telling me this and I will have to pay a month for a service I do not use.

I want to cancel my contract TODAY. 

Has anyone had any success with cancelling asap??

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to leave

when you cancel you give 30 days notice - its as simple as that - how CS get that wrong i have no idea

this is who you want

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

or you can write 

Tony
0 Kudos