cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illegally Installed Box / Criminal Damage to Private Property By Virgin Media

User1308261
Just joined

Curious to see whether anything changed ? I m having a similar experience where without my consent VM installed a broadband connection points outside my front gate . It is on the public road however they have been non stopping parking at my front lawn so all sorts of connection around neighbourhood every week. Swear god for the past 2 months every Monday I d see them around. It is extremely troublesome ! Where did they get the authority to do all this kind of installations ? And have the audacity to not gaining anyone’s permission ??

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Is all this VM activity encroaching onto your property or is it just out in the public street?

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Post some photos of what VM has done. It should be noted that VM does not need permission to install its cabinets and pavement tees on council-owned land, which includes service strips which some people mistakenly think belongs to them.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Jonny-M
Fibre optic

@User1308261 wrote:

It is on the public road

There is nothing you can do about this

@User1308261 wrote:

they have been non stopping parking at my front lawn

Do you mean your front lawn, as in your property? Or are they parking on a grass verge?

@User1308261 wrote:

Where did they get the authority to do all this kind of installations ?

Your local authority would have approved it

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @User1308261 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

As mentioned here, this would have been approved by the local authority if it is on public access/property.

If you do believe this is on your private land, please let us know and we can investigate further here - additional photos would be helpful too.

Many thanks

Tom_W