Menu
Draldroubi
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

IS VIRGIN A SCAM?

I joined virgin media on 13th of August and till now I have no internet services. My husband and I are doctors. Today it was my day off in 28 days. I was so happy to get a rest day from covid but instead I stayed 6 hours on the phone with virgin. And my issue is still not fixed nor do i have internet.

i was so upset I ended up crying on the phone. Crying at hoe naive I was to accept virgin.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: IS VIRGIN A SCAM?

Hi i sympathise with your plight however if you describe what the problem is there are many people on here that maybe able to help, if not there is a text number 07533051809 leave your details and someone will get in touch, or phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone as you have already phoned the system will recognise the fact and connect you with a human being, this is a public forum where we all try to help not social media where many are using it to make unhelpful remarks.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Draldroubi
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello I have done all of that and called virgin team. They raised a complaint but will take 28 days for it get resolved and engineer cant visit till next week.  
i am just in shock. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is your complaint about "exactly"?

When you joined did you not get an engineer install and was it not demonstrated to be working to your satisfaction before they left? If so has it just stopped working? If so what did VM say about the reason for that - is it a "known fault" for example? Or what was there response to your complaint?

Or did you do a self-install?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos