Menu
chabl
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I was sent a Quickstart Broadband Kit but I do not have the right wall socket

I entered into a broadband contract with Virgin Media and they said on the phone that my flat was already connected so I could use a Quickstart Kit. I now have received the Kit, but the only wall socket I have found in the flat is a BT one....I have been trying to get Virgin on the phone for more than 4 hours and nobody answers....What should I do?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I was sent a Quickstart Broadband Kit but I do not have the right wall socket

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 10 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos