Menu
ferdipapin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I want to send my router back because I didn't receive it in time.

I ordered a quick start box on the 15th that was supposed to come within 3 days and only came 10 days later on the 25th. Since I really needed the internet for my work, I contacted a different operator that installed me a router more quickly. 

Now, I would like to send back the virgin box and cancel my subscription, but I didn't received any prepaid label to send it back.

Besides, I can't connect to my accounbt because it seems like virgin didn't register my account when I ordered a box on their website but they still sent the box to me ?? So I don't have any login details... I have tried to contact virgin with a phone line to tell them about my problem but I need to have my login details for that.

I hope that someone will be able to help me...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to send my router back because I didn't receive it in time.

Hello

With regards to cancellation issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have never had one but I thought that there was a "cancellation form" included with all "new installations" - which you send back within 14 days to cancel the account. Was there not one in the packaging ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Even if there isn't you can simply write cancel through the contract and post that back to them.

0 Kudos