Menu
max_byam
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I need to get activated

Any one from the Quick Start Team here?

I already set up my equipment well. I got a message saying i needed to reply with"Go" to get activated. I tried that but not activation. I called in and so far been transferred over 4 times to the "Quick Start Team" but each time someone picks up they say I've got through to the wrong department. It's been over 1.5 hrs on the call and I've lost hope of getting thru.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to get activated

Are you calling the equipment activation number ... 0800 953 9500 - calling at 08.00 gives the best chance of getting through quickly. Not sure they are open now on a Sunday afternoon - they are not expecting many techs or customers to be trying to activate boxes then.

Or, you could try their text service - send details of your issue and include your account number to - 07533 051809 - responses are slower though

A VM person should respond on here when they pick it up but that ill take even longer

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
max_byam
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to get activated

I eventually got assistance from the application messaging service. I am alla activated now. Thanks.

0 Kudos