Menu
Azaharfran
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I need to get Virgin to send an engineer to finish my installation and set up my home phone.

the engineer only had time to set up 3 of my 4 TV boxes, and did not set up the home phone, so an appointment was made for the engineer to come back.  That was changed by Virgin, who arranged another appointment, but the engineer did not turn up, and I have been trying for ONE WEEK to get hold of Virgin.  I have phoned a few times, after holding on for an hour each time, and each time got transferred to other departments, who did not answer.  I have tried online chat several times, each time being told (after about 4 hours) they need to transfer me .  I have been trying since last Saturday (when my appointment had been booked), but still cannot get hold of anyone.  This has to be the worst customer service ever!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I need to get Virgin to send an engineer to finish my installation and set up my home phone.

Call at 09.00 tomorrow or 08.00 (Mon-Sat) and you should get through quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Azaharfran
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to get Virgin to send an engineer to finish my installation and set up my home phone.

Thank you to John for the helpful advice. I called Virgin on Sunday at 9 a.m. and although I held on for 29 minutes, someone did answer and booked an appointment for an engineer. 

0 Kudos