Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I just want to speak to someone!

This is probably the wrong board for this, but I couldn't find one that this question really looked like it would fit into.

I live in a flat and at the moment I'm stuck with crappy TalkTalk broadband coming through crappy wires giving me crappy speeds. At best I get 14Mbps down and 1Mbps up (if I'm lucky!) I can't stream on Twitch, watching streams can be glitchy, and downloading large games can take 3 or 4 days. I can barely even keep Youtube streaming at 1080p.

I want to get Virgin fibre broadband for my home, but for some reason according to the service-checker my building is the ONLY building in my entire postcode that isn't able to get it. I really want to speak to someone there about how to change this. There are 17 flats in my building, so I would have thought it would be worth their while to make it available for us.

I did manage to speak to someone at a call centre last year (long before COVID), who promised me that another team would call me back, but I've never heard anything. Surely there must be some way of getting in direct contact with Virgin to try and sort things out.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I just want to speak to someone!

Hi there

Let me see what I can do to help you.

I'll pop you a private message to take some more info regarding this.

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos