Menu
Avriljane
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I haven't got my original Phone Number?

I installed my equipment yesterday. I ordered my original phonenumber to be transferred but today I have an email with a new number. Is this temporary until my original number is transferred?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I haven't got my original Phone Number?

Hi there @Avriljane

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - welcome also to our family! We hope that you're enjoying your services with us 🙂 

When you have requested a number port, we do try and arrange this as close to your installation as possible; however, we do advise this can take up t o 10 days to port your number from your old provider. 

So if you were installed on 31st July, your number should port over around 10th August 🙂 

Please do be advised that your number must still remain active with your old provider during this transition - if the number is deactivated or has any disconnection request with your old provider, we will be unable to bring this over to us. 

When the port goes through, you may see a delay of up t o 24 hours in receiving calls.

Please do pop back later in the week if you are still having issues and we'll be more than happy to check for any updates for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos