Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have no connection to internet or tv it is a new service and it has all been activated by engineers no

I have no service no tv or internet my account was activated by virgin engineers one week ago and no bill due till beginning of next month and had service up until now when service is suddenly suspended please help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have no connection to internet or tv it is a new service and it has all been activated by engineers

Good morning 🙂 

When you say service suspended, what do you mean? 

With regards to your broadband, what colour are the light(s) on the front?

with regards to TV have you got any error messages? 

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Paul.

Field tech (Guildford region)

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have no connection to internet or tv it is a new service and it has all been activated by engineers

No lights on Router apart from white power light, tv showings account problem error code7403, we paid 35quid this morning to reconnect, which it then all went on, then an hour later it was suspended AGAIN 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok I will DM you now. Look out for a message. 🙂 

Paul

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.

Has someone looked at the account?
Retro-Tech

0 Kudos