Menu
Jigglypuff18
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I cancelled my broadband but need to reinstate it.

I stupidly started cancellation today and was going to go to another provider , who now can't help.i need to stay with virgin!! Can I change this cancellation? 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cancelled my broadband but need to reinstate it.

Yes, you can cancel your cancellation the same way you cancelled.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cancelled my broadband but need to reinstate it.

talk to retentions or wait for outbound to contact you  - a bit more on the latter part of that

when a user gives 30 days notice outbound can ring to make you an offer they hope you wont refuse - usually less than you were paying - it will start a new contract so you may not be interested - its a take it or leave it deal - if you leave it you can still ring retentions and do deal with them

so sit on your hands for a week or so if you are happy to start a new contract or ring retentions and reverse your notice - not sure if that starts a new contract or not - it would if they offered you changed anything on what you had

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony