cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am deaf i need to move entry point

Shane2023
Joining in
  • Hi I am deaf and wanting to change my entry point to my modern which is in my back bedroom, the reason for change is I am having a extension built back of my bungalow so I'm wanting the new entry point moving to my front lounge. Also the brown junction box is at the front of my bungalow too.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @Shane2023, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to pick this up for you and work on having this resolved for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be happy to look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Someone from VM will process your post later today or early tomorrow.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @Shane2023, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to pick this up for you and work on having this resolved for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be happy to look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shane,

Thanks for chatting with me over private message.

I'm pleased I've been able to help. Let us know if you need anything else from here.

All the best

Beth